Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Irresistible Tostadas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Irresistible Tostadas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Let us begin with something not that hard, changing the actual light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent style, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. It goes further than simply replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house at the same time. Do an exercise if you like; check out how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite straightforward to live green, of course. It’s concerning being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to irresistible tostadas recipe. To make irresistible tostadas you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Irresistible Tostadas:
- Get 1 packages of Mission Tostadas.
- Provide 1 packages of Tyson Grilled & Ready Southwestern Chicken 🍗 Breast Strips.
- Get 1 packages of Tyson Grilled & Ready Fajita Chicken 🍗 Breast Strips.
- Use 1 can of Black Beans.
- Take 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Prepare 2 medium of tomatoes 🍅.
- Provide 1 packages of Shredded Lettuce.
- Get 1 packages of Fancy Shredded Mexican Style Cheese.
- Take 1 of Non-Stick Cooking Spray.
- Get 1 of Favorite Salsa.
- Provide 1 of Lime Juice.
- Use 1 medium of yellow onion.
Steps to make Irresistible Tostadas:
- Chop up the chicken 🍗 breast strips into small pieces. Also sliver some of the yellow onion..
- Place skillet on medium heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray generously..
- Dump in the chicken 🍗 , onion slivers, and can of black beans UNdrained..
- Let simmer until thoroughly hot..
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, dump all shredded lettuce.
- Chop up tomato 🍅 s, yellow onion, and cilantro and add to lettuce. Add healthy amount of lime juice..
- When all is prepped and ready, pull out a plate, lay out tostada shell 🐚s, and later toppings on!.
- My suggestion was to place a layer of salsa first, then meat 🍖 and beans, shredded cheese, lettuce mixture, salsa on top 🔝 . sour cream is always a great topper to add too if you like. Yummy 😋!.
If you find this Irresistible Tostadas recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.