Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Khakhra Masala Tostada recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Khakhra Masala Tostada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Khakhra Masala Tostada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of electrical power is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less often, will also save electricity.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty straightforward to live green, of course. Typically, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to khakhra masala tostada recipe. To make khakhra masala tostada you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Khakhra Masala Tostada:
- You need 3 1/2 cups of refried beans/ boiled at home.
- Take 4 of Khakhara.
- Provide 1/2 head of iceberg lettuce, sliced thin and seasoned with salt and vinegar (no oil).
- Get 2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 of avocados, sliced rind.
- Get 8 ounces of grated monterrey jack, cheddar cheese.
- Get 1 cup of salsa, or 1/2 cup chopped spicy jalapenos.
Instructions to make Khakhra Masala Tostada:
- Heat the refried beans in a frying pan on medium heat. If you are using canned beans, let them dry, then mash them with a little water to heat them in the pan..
- To serve, place the toppings in separate bowls..
- To prepare a Tostada, spread a tablespoon of mashed beans on top of a Tostada shell. Sprinkle over cheese and other toppings (sliced lettuce, avocado, salsa, etc.)..
- Do not over load Tostada or you will have difficulty eating. Pick and eat a toastada with both hands (eg pizza slices)..
- And your Khakhra Masala Tostada is ready. Have fun with Amazing Tostada..
If you find this Khakhra Masala Tostada recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.