Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Refried Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Refried Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Perhaps the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is particularly effective when it’s full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, of course. Mostly, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to refried beans recipe. To make refried beans you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Refried Beans:
- Get 1 tin of kidney or pinto beans, drained.
- Take 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Use of Fresh coriander to garnish.
- Take 1 of small onion.
- Provide 200 ml of stock, chicken or veg.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 3 cloves of crushed garlic.
Steps to make Refried Beans:
- Chop the onion and fry gently in the oil in a small saucepan until they soften and start to change colour..
- Add the garlic and cumin and stir for 30 seconds..
- Add the beans and paprika to the pan. Stir until coated, then add the stock..
- Simmer over a low heat until the beans are soft and can be mashed..
- Mash with a wooden spoon against the side of the pan..
- Garnish with coriander and serve..
If you find this Refried Beans recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.