Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Refried Biscuit Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Refried Biscuit Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as economically as they should. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. You can certainly minimize how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably easy to live green, after all. It’s about being practical, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to refried biscuit sandwich recipe. To cook refried biscuit sandwich you need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Refried Biscuit Sandwich:
- Use 1 slice of spam 1/4 inch thick or so.
- Provide 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 of leftover biscuit see my recipe spaghetti Biscuits.
- Get 2 teaspoon of butter heaping.
- Take 2 teaspoon of mayonnaise.
Instructions to make Refried Biscuit Sandwich:
- Cut the spam, then cut the biscuit in half lengthwise. Heat a skillet..
- Crack an egg add to the hot skillet. Also add the spam. Add butter to the Biscuit halves. Turn the spam, and egg as needed..
- Add the buttered biscuits to the hot skillet. Remove the egg and set aside. Turn the biscuit to heat the "outside" of biscuit. Turn the spam as needed..
- Move the spam, and biscuit halves to a plate. Add mayonnaise to both halves of the biscuit. Assemble the biscuit sandwich. I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you find this Refried Biscuit Sandwich recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.