Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian tostadas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian tostadas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A massive amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less often, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not really that tough. It’s concerning being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian tostadas recipe. To make vegetarian tostadas you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetarian tostadas:
- Provide of Tostadas fresh made.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Maseca corn flour.
- Use of Toppings.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked and mashed white beans.
- You need 2 tsp of taco seasoning.
- Take 1 large of Tomato diced.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Vegetarian friendly cheese.
- Provide 1 of Avacado sliced.
- Take 1 cup of thinly sliced lettuce.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh corriander chopped.
- Take 2 cup of mushrooms sliced.
Instructions to make Vegetarian tostadas:
- If you prefer fresh homemade tostadas, follow these directions otherwise if you are not concerned with preservatives or sodium control you can use store bought. Homemade tostadas; mix the maseca, salt and water until firm but not too dry (add more water if needed) and form into 12 golf ball size balls..
- Using a tortilla press or rolling pin press the masa between two pieces of a plastic baggie to avoid sticking. Cook tortillas on griddle or frying pan until golden and cooked..
- After cooking tortillas you can either bake at 300°F degrees until crispy or lightly fry them in corn oil being sure to drain and dry off excess oil. If they begin to puff up, poke a hole in them or they will not crisp up well..
- In another pan saute mushrooms with taco seasoning.
- Assembling; begin layers with mashed white beans, then mushrooms, then lettuce cilantro and tomatoes, cheese, and last avacado slices. For those heat lovers, a bit of hot sauce to top and enjoy the best tostadas ever..
If you find this Vegetarian tostadas recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.