Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegge tostada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegge tostada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as effectively as they should. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegge tostada recipe. You can have vegge tostada using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegge tostada:
- You need 2 of corn tortillas.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of shredded cheese.
- Use 1 tbsp of feta cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of avocado mashed.
- You need 1/4 cup of pico de gallo/onion tomato chopped.
- Take 3 of drops of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of boiled egg.
- Provide 1 tbsp of el pato/ taco sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Vegge tostada:
- Boil egg…. then Bake corn tortillas until light golden. Melt on cheese and let them stay warm in the oven..
- Peel egg. Mash and mix in bowl of avocado add pico, or chopped tomatoes and onions. For spice, add el pato or taco sauce. Drops of lemon. Salt and pepper.
- Top off yummy mix. Serve with more sauce if you like it spicy like me ;D.
If you find this Vegge tostada recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.