Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sweet Potato Tostadas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potato Tostadas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Tostadas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
You may well prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many men and women wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is particularly economical when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s related to being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato tostadas recipe. You can have sweet potato tostadas using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Tostadas:
- Provide 9 of corn tortillas.
- Prepare of corn oil; as needed.
- Provide 30 oz of refried beans.
- Use 4 oz of diced green chiles.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeños; seeded & small dice.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion; small dice.
- Get 1 of sweet potato; peeled & medium dice.
- Get 1/3 C of sweet corn.
- Take 4 oz of cilantro-garlic goat cheese.
- Use 3/4 C of shredded chihuahua cheese.
- Take 1 T of Mexican oregano.
- You need 1 of large pinch each sea salt, black pepper, and sugar.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Tostadas:
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Lay corn tortillas out on 2-3 baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Brush corn oil over tortillas and sprinkle with sea salt. Do not let tortillas touch or overlap each other..
- Bake for approximately ten minutes or until tortillas are browned and crispy. Pat dry any oil that may be atop tortillas. Lay tortillas on paper towels to remove excess oil..
- Heat the refried beans in a medium sized sauce pan. Bring to a simmer..
- Cover sweet potatoes with cold, salted water. Boil until potatoes are easily pierced with a paring knife. Drain..
- In a mixing bowl combine corn, onions, jalapenos, diced green chiles, Mexican oregano, goat cheese, and 1/2 C of the shredded chihuahua cheese. Add sweet potatoes. Add a large pinch of salt, pepper, and sugar. Mix well..
- Layer refried beans atop each tostada. Top each tostada with sweet potato mixture. Drop little dollops of sour cream randomly atop each tostada. Spoon some salsa along each tostada. Sprinkle cilantro. Serve with lime wedges..
- Variations; Black beans, black bean puree, cilantro, apple cider vinegar, avocado, poblano, celery, celery seed, ginger, honey, coconut, chipotle, ancho chile powder, cumin, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, chives, scallions, cinnamon, pork, chicken, beef, shrimp, lemon, tomato, spinach, tamarind , arugula, queso fresco, cotija, coriander, mole, nopalitos, pinto, red onion, habanero, crema, pickled jalapeños or onions or carrots, mango, bell peppers, jalapeños, paprika, smoked paprika, serrano, bacon, lime zest, clove, allspice, pumpkin,.
If you find this Sweet Potato Tostadas recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.