Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Tortilla Gallega recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tortilla Gallega recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tortilla Gallega recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Cash.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Start out with changing the bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you must use them rather than incandescent lights. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. You also have to obtain the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The family spends major time in the kitchen area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Obviously this also happens in some other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s related to being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tortilla gallega recipe. To cook tortilla gallega you only need 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tortilla Gallega:
- Use 7 of potatoes.
- Provide 1 cup of Sunflower oil.
- You need 4 of chorizos caseros.
- Provide 6 of Eggs.
- You need of 2 pinches Parsley.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need of To taste pepper.
Instructions to make Tortilla Gallega:
- Peel & slice potatoes, wash & rinse access water..
- 1 cup Sunflower oil heated in skillet.
- Slice up chorizos caseros.
- Crack the eggs and whip them. Set aside..
- Add potato to oil after 5 minutes in oil, gently toss to prevent burning on one side..
- Remove potatoes and lay them in a bowl with a paper towel to remove excess oil- this is how the potato should be cooked- Not fully golden brown but cooked throughly from the inside..
- Back to the eggs- Add preferred seasonings to eggs and salt to taste..
- Drain oil from same skillet and leave just enough so that the bottom is coated..
- Mix in chorizo and eggs into cooked potato, toss evenly..
- Evenly tossed like this.
- Pour mixture into pan and evenly set it so it’s nicely flat on the skillet then cover for 5 minutes..
- Flip torta over and continue cooking for 5 more minutes..
If you find this Tortilla Gallega recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.