Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Layered Tostito Dip recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Layered Tostito Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Layered Tostito Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
A massive amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to run as often.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite easy to live green, after all. It’s related to being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to layered tostito dip recipe. To cook layered tostito dip you only need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Layered Tostito Dip:
- Take 2/3 cup of cream cheese.
- Use 2 tbsp of mayo.
- Take 2/3 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of salsa.
- Take of shredded cheese tex-mex style.
Instructions to make Layered Tostito Dip:
- Microwave the cream cheese on high for 30s in a shallow container, mix with mayo and spread evenly using a rubber spatula (should be about 1/4 of your container).
- Note: the mayo keeps a dip texture to the cream cheese preventing it from re-hardening.
- Spoon the sour cream on top and use the rubber spatula to spread it evenly as the next layer (by now your container should be about half full).
- Spoon the salsa evenly over the sour cream for the next layer (container should be about 3/4 full).
- Top with shredded cheese as desired, chill for at least 1h and serve with tostitos (or corn chips) of choice.
- Note: lotsa variations make this recipe fun and can be tweaked to taste, for example try adding chopped green onion to your sour cream layer, other optional additions are: olives, fresh cilantro, avocado and/or guacamole, refried beans, etc etc etc, have fun with it!.
If you find this Layered Tostito Dip recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.