Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg Tortilla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Tortilla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These types of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place get started on as any. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to only the cooking area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you should use them in place of incandescent lights. They cost a little bit more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. Together with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The family spends major time in the kitchen, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house also. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and see how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that hard. Largely, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg tortilla recipe. You can cook egg tortilla using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg Tortilla:
- Prepare 4 of eggs beaten.
- You need 4 slices of cooked ham chopped.
- Provide 2 of bell pepper chopped.
- Provide 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese grated.
- Use 1/4 cup of spring onions chopped.
- Provide 2 of tortillas.
- Provide 4 tablespoons of ketchup.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Egg Tortilla:
- Beat egg and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cook ham and set aside..
- In a nonstick pan pour half of the egg and put half of the toppings ham, bell pepper, spring onions and cheese..
- Spread ketchup on tortilla and top it on the egg. Flip it so the tortilla will be at the bottom..
- Remove from the pan after one minute. Fold it in half exposing the tortilla outside and slice. Cook the other half of the mixture. Enjoy!.
If you find this Egg Tortilla recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.