Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tostadas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tostadas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electrical power is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to work less often, will also save electricity.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. It’s related to being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tostadas recipe. To cook tostadas you need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tostadas:
- Prepare 4 slice of chicken breast.
- Get 1 packages of Mozzarella.
- Use 1 of as needed scallions.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of chili pepper seasoning.
- Provide 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 each of tortillas.
- Provide 1/2 cup of salsa.
Steps to make Tostadas:
- cook the chicken then use a fork or cleans fingers to break up the chicken..
- heat up oil in a skillet and fry tortillas for about 3 minutes.
- cut up scallions while tortillas cook.
- add some salsa and chili pepper to the chicken.
- add the chicken onto the tortilla.
- add mozzarella, parmesan (whatever you prefer).
- add sour cream..
- throw some scallions on top.
- serve with extra sour cream and salsa.
If you find this Tostadas recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.