Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect chicken tostada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to chicken tostada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of electrical power is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to go as often.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not really that difficult. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tostada recipe. To cook chicken tostada you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make chicken tostada:
- Get 2 cup of shredded chicken breast.
- Use 8 of tostada shells.
- Prepare 1 cup of refried beans.
- Get 1 of sliced onion.
- You need 1 of packet taco seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of lime juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar.
- Take 1 of shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes,salsa, sour cream, guacamole.
Steps to make chicken tostada:
- preheat oven 350°f.
- combine taco seasoning,water and lime juice and stirr well.
- pour half taco seasoning over the shredded chicken and half over pep,and onion.
- cook chicken in large skillet over medium -high heat until the sause thickens slightly. Remove chicken and keep warm, Add pep and onion and cook until sauce thickens and veggies start to wilt..
- lay tostada shells on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Top each shell 2 tablespoons refried beans, 1/4 cup shredded chicken, pep, and onion and Cheddar cheese.
- Bake until the cheese just starts to melt. Remove from oven and serve with garnishes.
If you find this chicken tostada recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.