Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mexican Chicken Tostada recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mexican Chicken Tostada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Chicken Tostada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These types of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Start out with changing the light bulbs. This will certainly go further than the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent type, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a little bit more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The kitchen lights in particular are often left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This additionally happens in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not really that hard. Largely, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican chicken tostada recipe. You can have mexican chicken tostada using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Chicken Tostada:
- You need for of CrispyTortillas:.
- Take 4 of corn tortillas (Store bought).
- Prepare to taste of Salt for sprinkling.
- You need for of Chicken Fritters:.
- Use 2 cups of cooked chicken.
- Use 1/3 cup of freshly squeezed lime juice.
- You need 1 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Provide as required of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Get for of Tostadas:.
- You need 1/2 head of iceberg lettuce, cored and shredded.
- Take 2 cups of Salsa, recipe follows.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nacho cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Get leaves of Fresh cilantro.
- Take for of Salsa:.
- Use 3 of Tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Jalapeno Peppers.
- Get 1 of Onion chopped.
- Get 1 of cucumber chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic clove chopped into halves.
- Get 2 tbsp of Fresh Cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp or to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Oil.
Instructions to make Mexican Chicken Tostada:
- #ChickenFritters: In a mixing bowl, mix together the boiled chicken, lime juice, oil, coriander, and salt and season with pepper to taste. Add a tbsp of flour and make fritter shape and deep fry it. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside..
- #Assemble Tostadas: Preheat the broiler. Spread the salsa evenly over one side of each tortilla and spread some of the cheese. Transfer to a baking tray and broil until the cheese melts about 30 seconds..
- Layer the chicken fritters on each tortilla and top with the lettuce. Top each tostada with salsa, and a dollop of sour cream and nacho cheese. Garnish the tostada with the coriander leaves. Serve immediately..
- #for Salsa: Heat oil in a skillet. Pierce jalapenos and add to hot skillet. Stir and cook for a while to add smokey flavor let it blister. Add jalapenos to a small bowl, cover and set aside..
- Grind onion and garlic, add the tomatoes, cilantro, salt and jalapenos. Let grind it all together and Salsa is ready..
If you find this Mexican Chicken Tostada recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.