Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Tostadas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tostadas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tostadas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Dollars.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. These kinds of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Even though it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. Possibly the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances can boil water or steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is certainly not true. You get the highest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Save even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not that hard. Mostly, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tostadas recipe. You can have tostadas using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Tostadas:
- Take 1 of Corn Tortilla.
- Provide 1 can of Refried beans.
- Use 1 lb of Ground turkey.
- Get 1 of Lettuce.
- Use 1 of Tomato.
- Use 1 of shred cheese.
- Provide 1 of Taco bell mild sauce.
- Get 1 of cooking oil.
Steps to make Tostadas:
- Pre heat cooking oil in skillet.
- While oil is heating up chop your tomatoes and lettuce.
- In large skillet ground your meat and season to your desire….I used onion and garlic powder, lemon pepper, and seasoning salt.
- Cook refried beans according to can…I put a little milk to smooth beans out a little more.
- Lay corn tortilla in skillet flat and fry till it get crispy.
- Remove from grease and drain on paper towels.
- Spread refried beans on the fried tortilla, add ground meat on top of beans.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Add lettuce then tomatoes and sprinkle more cheese.
- Pour taco sauce on top and enjoy……add sour cream and guacamole if you like :).
If you find this Tostadas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.