Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Tostadas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tostadas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These types of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
A lot of energy is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that tough. Typically, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tostadas recipe. To cook chicken tostadas you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Tostadas:
- Provide 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 cup of salsa.
- Get 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Provide 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- You need 12 of tortillas, corn.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of black beans.
- Use 1 of tomato, diced.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 head of lettuce, shredded.
- Use 2 cup of guacamole.
- Provide 2 cup of shredded Mexican cheese.
Instructions to make Chicken Tostadas:
- Bake chicken breasts in oven for 30 minutes at 350°F. Remove from oven and cool. Using two forks, shred the chicken..
- In a medium sized bowl, mix shredded chicken with salsa and garlic. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- In small frying pan, heat oil until a drop of water sizzles immediately when added to it. Fry tortilla lightly on one side. Turn and fry lightly on the other side. Remove from oil and drain on paper towel. Repeat with all 12 tortillas.
- Heat chicken filling and frijoles until steaming. Place one to two tablespoons of frijoles on top of fried tortilla. Top with another two tablespoons of chicken filling. Add tomatoes, onions, lettuce and guacamole. Top with cheese. Repeat for all tostadas..
If you find this Chicken Tostadas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.