Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Shrimp and beef tostada recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp and beef tostada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp and beef tostada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Start with exchanging the bulbs. This will certainly go outside of the kitchen, but that is okay. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent type, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. You also have to get the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Of course this also happens in different rooms, not just the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
The kitchen alone gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. A lot of it is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp and beef tostada recipe. You can have shrimp and beef tostada using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp and beef tostada:
- Provide 1/2 lb of shrimp.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 5 of flat tortilla shells.
- Take 1/2 cup of mexican sour cream.
- Use 1 head of of lettuce.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Use 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Use 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 2 tsp of a1 steak sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- You need 1/4 cup of cilantro.
- Take 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Use 1/2 of tomato chopped.
- Get 2 tsp of beer.
Steps to make Shrimp and beef tostada:
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to a pan, saute ground beef and add salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, cumin, garlic. Cook until ready.
- Add 2 teaspoons of olive to pan, add the soy sauce, the a1 sauce, the lemon juice and the parsley flakes, cook until tender.
- To make guac, mash avocado add garlic, salt, tomatoes, onions, garlic, beer.
- Place the beef and the shrimp on the flat shell add the guacamole the lettuce and the Mexican sour cream.
- Enjoy :).
If you find this Shrimp and beef tostada recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.