Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Veggie Tostada recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veggie Tostada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie Tostada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Money.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not operating as efficiently as they should. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not really that difficult. Mostly, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie tostada recipe. To make veggie tostada you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Veggie Tostada:
- You need 2 of Corn Tortilla (Store bought).
- Provide 1 cup of Cauliflower florets (cut into very tiny florets again).
- Prepare 1 of Tomato deseeded.
- Take 1/2 cup of Cilantro finely chopped.
- Use 1 of Cucumber nicely diced.
- Take 1/2 diced of white onion.
- Take to taste of Tabasco Sauce.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need to taste of black pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of lime juice.
Steps to make Veggie Tostada:
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry the tortillas. Keep aside..
- Finely cut and dice all the vegetables..
- Plate the tortillas in a dish and start topping vegetables one by one..
- Season with salt and pepper and lime juice..
- Top with Tabasco sauce or cheese and sour cream..
If you find this Veggie Tostada recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.