Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Tortilla Nachos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tortilla Nachos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tortilla Nachos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. These kinds of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to work less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite straightforward to live green, of course. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tortilla nachos recipe. You can have tortilla nachos using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tortilla Nachos:
- You need of Veggies/toppings.
- You need 1 of diced tomato.
- Get 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Provide 2-3 pieces of green onions.
- You need 2 of jalapeño peppers, thinly slices(rounds or halves).
- Prepare of For meat.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 2 pcs of garlic cloves, crushed & thinly chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef or chicken breast.
- Provide 1-2 tbsp of taco seasoning (you can mix cajun+ any spices you want to flavour ur meat).
- Take of Rest of ingredients.
- Get of Tortilla chips.
- Provide of Shredded cheese (I use cheddar&mozza.
Instructions to make Tortilla Nachos:
- Preheat oven at 275F.
- On the stove, heat the oil in a pan with medium heat..
- When oil is hot enough, add crushed garlic and cook til lightly brown then add the meat..
- When the meat is halfway cook, add the seasoning/spices and cook til tender or when the liquid is almost dry. (If meat is too watery, mix a 1tbsp of cornstarch to 3tbsp of water. Mix well then add it to the meat and cook til it’s done/no more liquid). Set aside..
- Cut your veggies and prepare your chips and cheese..
- In a baking pan, lay a layer of chips evenly and spread the meat, veggies, then cheese on top..
- Cook for about 15-20mins at 275F or til the cheese is nicely melted on the top. (Cook til your liking)..
- Best serve with salsa, sour cream, and or with guacamole. ENJOY!.
If you find this Tortilla Nachos recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.