Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Imitation crab meat and tortellini salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Imitation crab meat and tortellini salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
You may well prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and perhaps this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances can boil water or even steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many men and women incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. You get the greatest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty straightforward to live green, after all. It’s concerning being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to imitation crab meat and tortellini salad recipe. You can cook imitation crab meat and tortellini salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Imitation crab meat and tortellini salad:
- You need 16 oz of imitation crab meat.
- You need 9 oz of package of tortellini.
- Get 2 of limes.
- Take 1 of red onion.
- Take 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take 1/4 cup of white vinegar.
- Use 1 of ball fresh mozzarella.
- Use 1/3 cup of parsley.
- Get 2-3 of scallions.
- Prepare 4 slices of prosciutto.
- Use to taste of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Imitation crab meat and tortellini salad:
- Start with boiling water for the tortellini then once boiling cook tortellini..
- While that's working, in a medium bowl add the imitation crab meat, onion (sliced), fresh mozzarella (cut into 1/2" cubes), olive oil, the zest from one lime along with the juice from both (depending on the size), & the vinegar..
- Drain the tortellini & place in an ice bath the drain when cold. WAIT! Do not add the tortellini yet! Mix the contents of the bowl thoroughly first, NOW add the tortellini (don't want to break the tortellini by mixing it too much)..
- Add the parsley (chopped), the scallions (sliced), & the salt & pepper to taste. Now give it one last mix gently being careful not to break the tortellini & you are done!.
- I don't normally use measurements when I cook; therefore the measurements provided are a close approximation for a good neutral flavor. Some people like more, others like less, so use your own judgment on how you want your dish to taste & make whatever adjustments you need..
If you find this Imitation crab meat and tortellini salad recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.