Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Simmered Winter Melon, Imitation Crab and Okra recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simmered Winter Melon, Imitation Crab and Okra recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simmered Winter Melon, Imitation Crab and Okra recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These kinds of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of electrical power is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones which might be more than ten years old. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simmered winter melon, imitation crab and okra recipe. To make simmered winter melon, imitation crab and okra you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simmered Winter Melon, Imitation Crab and Okra:
- Prepare 1/4 of of one small gourd Touga (winter melon).
- Provide 400 ml of Dashi stock.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cooking sake.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- Get 1 tsp of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Prepare 6 of Okra.
- Prepare 5 stick of Imitation crab sticks.
- Provide 1 dash of Salt.
- Provide 1 of Grated ginger.
Instructions to make Simmered Winter Melon, Imitation Crab and Okra:
- Remove the pulp and seeds from the ash gourd, and peel the skin. You can leave thick skin on if you like. Using a knife to cut a lattice design into the skin side will make them boil up faster, and make it easier to eat,.
- Cut it into approximate sizes, and boil until they become transparent from the broth (use a drop lid or aluminum foil with a hole poked in the center, and boil covered)..
- Rub the okra in salt, rinse with water after removing the downy hairs, and thinly slice..
- Once the ash gourd had become transparent, add the flavoring ingredients, and boil again over low heat for 8-10 minutes (the pot is covered with a drop lid in the photo)..
- Add the hand-shredded imitation crab and the okra from Step 3, add salt if the flavor is weak after it has thickened, and take it off the burner..
- Arrange on plates and enjoy it with ginger if you like. The coloring is beautiful thanks to the green okra and imitation crab. You can also easily make the broth with granules..
If you find this Simmered Winter Melon, Imitation Crab and Okra recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.