Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy crab curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy crab curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy crab curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to run as often.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. Mostly, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy crab curry recipe. To make spicy crab curry you only need 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy crab curry:
- Take 1 kg of crab.
- Take 1 tbs of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tbs of tamarind paste.
- Take 1 tbs of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tbs of cumin.
- Provide 1 tbs of pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of fenugreek.
- Prepare 10 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 finger length of ginger.
- Use 1/2 cup of curry leaves.
- Take 2tbsp of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Provide 200gr of tapioca.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Use 1 tbs of fennel seed.
- Provide 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 2 of large tomatoes, chopped.
- Provide 6 tbs of gingely oil.
- You need 1 knob of butter.
- Provide 2 of green chilis, slit.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of sugar.
Instructions to make Spicy crab curry:
- Clean crab, marinate with turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt and add 1cup of water boil for 5 min and keep,.
- Crush onion, tomato and half of curry leaves and keep.
- Grind all the dry whole ingredients, coriander leaves as paste.
- Rub the tapioca and wash throughly. Remove the skin and cut into big cubes.
- In a broad pan, heat oil, add ground paste and crushed masala, coriander powder, fry until the raw smell goes..
- Add crab, tamarind paste, cook for 5 min and add 1cup of water.
- Cover and cook in medium flame until thick. Now Add green chilli, some curry leaves, sugar and butter cover and keep for 10 min.
- Now the spicy, healthy and yummy crab curry is ready to serve.
If you find this Spicy crab curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.