Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spinach Corn Ravioli in white sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach Corn Ravioli in white sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Corn Ravioli in white sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Money.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not working as effectively as they should. You can easily save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less often, will also save electricity.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite easy to live green, of course. It’s concerning being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach corn ravioli in white sauce recipe. To make spinach corn ravioli in white sauce you need 27 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach Corn Ravioli in white sauce:
- Prepare of For Ravioli ingredients.
- Provide 1/2 bowl of multigrain atta.
- You need 1/2 bowl of white flour.
- Take 5 tsp of Spinach puree.
- Use to taste of Salt ,.
- Use 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of cheddar cheese grated.
- Take 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need as required of Warm Water accordingly.
- Take of For Ravoili filling.
- Get 1 1/2 of medium onion,.
- Use 11/2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn kernels boiled.
- Provide 11/2 tbsp of french beans chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsp of peas boiled.
- Take to taste of Salt ,.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves big.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pasta seasoning,Italian.
- Get 1 of tomato chopped.
- Use 1/2 tsp of white pepper to taste.
- You need of For White Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- Take 2 tsp of white flour.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 of Amul cheese slice.
- Use 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder.
- Get 1/2 of pasta seasoning.
Instructions to make Spinach Corn Ravioli in white sauce:
- Take a bowl,add wheat flour,maida,salt to taste, pepper,olive oil and mix well.Add blanched and pureed Spinach,mix well add water slowly to knead a soft dough..
- It is green in colour atta.Cover and keep aside for 10 min..
- For filling,boil corn,french beans and peas in pressure cook.Give 2 whistles..
- Chop one and a half onion,Chop 2 garlic cloves.Heat 1 1/2 tsp olive oil,add chopped garlic,saute a little add finely chopped onion saute till light golden brown for 4 to 5 minutes.Add chopped tomato saute for few minutes.Add boiled veggies saute for few more minutes Add salt to taste,pepper,pasta seasoning.Close gas.Add grated cheddar cheese.Keep aside to Cool..
- Steps of filling.
- Final stuffing.
- Final filling.
- For White Sauce—Heat 2 tsp olive oil,add maida saute for 2 minutes add 1 1/4 cup milk and cook stirring constantly..
- Cook for few minutes till thick,add salt to taste,pasta seasoning,oregano dried and mix.Add pepper powder.Switch of flame add 1 cheese slice in warm sauce..
- For preparing Ravioli–Take a rolling pin,roll spinach Ravioli flour on flat surface.Roll not very thick,Cut with cutter in any shapes you like..
- Take water in a small katori,keep a pan with water to boil to boil Ravioli.Cut in desired shape,add filling in between,seal edges with water.Prick on sides with fork.Add Ravioli in boiling water..
- Few I boiled and few I added in Appam patra with little oil,made them crispy.Boil for 7 to 8 minutes as it contains wheatflour..
- For final plating,add Ravioli pieces in a shallow bowl add warm white sauce in between as you like.Add crispy Ravioli also..
- Serve warm.Garnish with tomato flower,peels,mint leaves.Add oregano seasoning on top..
- Made a Calazone with same filling..
If you find this Spinach Corn Ravioli in white sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.