Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Sausage and Spinach Ricotta Ravioli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Sausage and Spinach Ricotta Ravioli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Start out with replacing the lights. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen area. You need to change your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost somewhat more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Utilizing these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The family spends a lot of time in the cooking area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Obviously this also happens in other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not really that hard. A lot of it really is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken sausage and spinach ricotta ravioli recipe. To cook chicken sausage and spinach ricotta ravioli you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Sausage and Spinach Ricotta Ravioli:
- Provide 1 of scallion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Roma tomato, diced.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- Provide 12 oz of Italian chicken sausage.
- Use 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Take 10 oz of spinach ricotta ravioli.
- Take 1/2 c of chicken or veggie stock.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sour cream.
Steps to make Chicken Sausage and Spinach Ricotta Ravioli:
- Cook sausage and white scallions over a drizzle of olive oil on Med-high heat. Add seasoning. Stir in tomato and cook 1-2 min. Turn off heat..
- Boil water with salt. Add ravioli gently, and reduce to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally 4-5 min. Drain pasta..
- Stir in stock to sausage. Squeeze half a lemon. Cook 1-2 min. Add sour cream and 1 tbsp butter. Add ravioli. Stir. Serve with remaining fresh lemon juice and scallions..
If you find this Chicken Sausage and Spinach Ricotta Ravioli recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.