Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crab curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crab curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Dollars.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These types of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
You may prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. Possibly the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances can boil water or steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is particularly effective when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. A lot of it truly is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crab curry recipe. To cook crab curry you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Crab curry:
- Provide 500 gms of Crab.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- Take 2 cups of Coconut milk.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Gingelly oil.
- You need 1 sprig of Curry leaves.
- You need For of grinding:.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin and fennel powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Curry masala powder.
Steps to make Crab curry:
- Grind all the ingredients as given under the grinding section.
- Add oil in the pan,gingelly oil is recommended. Once the oil got heated add curry leaves and the grinded paste.
- Saute the paste until the raw smell gone and add some water, add chopped tomato and salt as required and fry the tomato until it becomes soft and mushy. Check the taste for salt and spices at this point and correct it..
- Once the tomatoes are well cooked add crabs into the gravy and cover the lid for 7 to 10 mins approximately..
- When the crabs are half cooked, add 2 cups of coconut milk and let crabs cook completely for 10 to 12 mins in medium flame approximately. Nice crab curry is ready. It can be served with rice, idli and dosa. Note: For thick curry add only one cup of coconut milk.
If you find this Crab curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.