Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for curry shrimp and crablegs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect curry shrimp and crablegs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to curry shrimp and crablegs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Cash.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These kinds of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of electrical power is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to operate as often.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, after all. It’s about being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry shrimp and crablegs recipe. To cook curry shrimp and crablegs you only need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare curry shrimp and crablegs:
- Use 1 lb of of shrimp.
- Use 1 lb of of crablegs.
- Get 3 tbsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1 of drizzle ofextra virgin olive oil to coat bottem of pan.
- Take 2 of packets of sazon.
Steps to make curry shrimp and crablegs:
- peel and devine shrimp if it isn't already bought that way..
- in a mixing bowl combine shrimp with sazon packet and curry powder. toss until,all shrimp is coated..
- next bring a pot of water with about 1/2 of cup of water to steam the crablegs. throw in the other packet of Sazon and curry powder into the water to season the crablegs.
- while the crablegs are steaming (about 7-10 minutes) pour the olive oil into a sauteed pan and as shrimp. cook until shrimp is pink. about 5-7 minutes..
- once everything Is done put on a huge plate as a platter and serve! enjoy.
If you find this curry shrimp and crablegs recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.