Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Crab Rangoon Cheeseball recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crab Rangoon Cheeseball recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crab Rangoon Cheeseball recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Money.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of electricity is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. It’s concerning being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crab rangoon cheeseball recipe. You can have crab rangoon cheeseball using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crab Rangoon Cheeseball:
- Provide 8 oz of cream cheese – softened.
- Use 2 tbs of mayonnaise.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 of large green onions – finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 (6 oz) of can white crab meat – drained well.
Steps to make Crab Rangoon Cheeseball:
- In a medium sized bowl mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic powder until well combined..
- Gently fold in green onions and crab meat. Form mixture into a ball shape and transfer to a serving dish. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hrs before serving (overnight is best)..
- Serve with "wonton chips". Cut raw wonton wrappers into fourths. Deep fry in batches until golden brown. Drain on paper towel lined plate. Salt lightly while hot if desired. Spread cheeseball onto chips. Enjoy!.
If you find this Crab Rangoon Cheeseball recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.