Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Crab Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crab Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crab Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the particular light bulbs. This will probably go beyond the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent type, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The kitchen lights specifically will often be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Obviously this also happens in different rooms, not just the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and see exactly how much electricity you can save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, of course. Mostly, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crab curry recipe. To cook crab curry you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crab Curry:
- You need 500 grams of Crabs.
- Prepare 2 cups of Onion sliced.
- Use 1/2 cup of Onion paste.
- Get 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Tomato puree.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 4 tsp of Kasmiri chilli powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Provide 3 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- Take 3 of Potato, medium size.
Instructions to make Crab Curry:
- First marinate the crabs with salt and turmeric for 15 minutes.Then fry them till it turns bright red colour from all sides.Fry the diced potatoes and keep aside..
- Heat oil in kadai.now add onions,when light brown add chilli powder, turmeric powder, Ginger garlic paste and onion paste to it.saute for 5 minutes.then add tomato puree..
- Cook covered till oil starts leaving from the masala.Add salt to it.mix well,add crabs and cook covered on low heat for 10 minutes,stir occasionally..
- Add fried potatoes to it,mix well,keep partial covered,add garam masala and black pepper to it. Continue cooking for another 10 minutes on low heat..
If you find this Crab Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.