Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These types of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Start with replacing the bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen. You really need to upgrade your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a little bit more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Changing the light bulbs would keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. Together with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. Of course this also happens in some other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it truly is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple cake recipe. To cook pineapple cake you only need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pineapple cake:
- Get 1 of small pineapple can,5 eggs(room temperature)1/2 cup sugar.
- Take of Grind it in mixer. 1/2 cup all purpose flour, 11/2 tsp baking.
- Get of Pwd,1tsp baking soda.1 pack dream whip(or any brand).
- Prepare 1 of small pack of fresh cream(puck,any brand).
- Use 3 tbsp of sugar powder,1 drop of pineapple essence,2 cube of butter.
- Get of Some grated dark chocolate to garnish.
Steps to make Pineapple cake:
- First whisk 5 eggs in bowl then add sugar then mix till fluffy then add pineapple essence then mix.now take flour,bake soda n bake pwd n swift it in a bowl with a strainer.now mix well but do not over mix(pic1)now grease the tray with butter n flour n pour the batter.I made 2 batch just 15 mins 150°(u can make in one batch.it bakes quickly so pls check ur oven n temperature).
- Now take dream whip pack prepare cream acc to instructions given on pack.when done add 3 tbsp sugar whip then add small pack of fresh cream whip till smooth.now open pineapple can remove liquid n add 1tsp sugar n mix..
- Esemble the cake.brush the pineapple syrup over the cake or with spoon.then add the cream,pineapple pieces then the next layer n u can decorate it as u wish I use grated chocolate,whipped cream n pineapple.do try its yummy 😊.
If you find this Pineapple cake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.