Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Pineapple Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pineapple Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These kinds of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of electrical power is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it really is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple cake recipe. To make pineapple cake you only need 13 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple Cake:
- Use 150 g of all purpose flour.
- Take 25 g of corn starch.
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Provide 40 g of milk.
- Use 40 g of oil.
- Take 170 g of sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take of icing.
- Provide 250 g of butter.
- Provide 500 g of icing sugar.
- Take of Pineapple.
- Prepare of Pineapple juice.
Steps to make Pineapple Cake:
- Beat the four eggs with sugar until fluffy and thick…. The sugar should be added bit by bit.
- Add the vanilla extract and mix.
- Sift the flour, starch, baking powder atleast four times.
- Fold the flour into the egg mixture in portions.
- Add the milk to oil and add it to the butter and mix well.
- Put the mixture in your prepared tin and into the oven at 165° for 45-50 minutes.
- Once ready let the cake cool.
- Add the butter in a mixing bowl and let it mix till smooth and fluffy.
- Add the icing sugar and let it mix well.
- Take your cake, level the top part and trim the sides a bit.
- Subdivide into equal layers.
- The bottom layer juice it with pineapple juice.
- Cover with the icing then add pineapples and cover it with the next layer.
- Repeat the process in regards to the layers you have.
- Once done, shape the outer n top part of the cake with icing and well leveled.
- Choose the type of decoration you would like.
If you find this Pineapple Cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.