Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple Upside Down Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple Upside Down Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a spot to begin with as any. This will probably go beyond the kitchen, but that is okay. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. You also have to acquire the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The family spends considerable time in the cooking area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This also takes place in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not that hard. A lot of it really is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple upside down cake recipe. You can cook pineapple upside down cake using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pineapple Upside Down Cake:
- Take of Toppings.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- Provide 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Take of Canned pineapple rings.
- Provide of Maraschino cherries.
- Provide of Vanilla cake.
- Get 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- Use 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whole milk.
Instructions to make Pineapple Upside Down Cake:
- Pre-heat oven to 175 C.
- Pour melted butter on the cake pan. Sprinkle with brown sugar, making sure that it's evenly distributed. Arrange the pineapple and maraschino cherries. Set aside.
- Soften the butter along with the granulated sugar using a hand mixer until evenly distributer and smooth..
- Add the egg one at a time until smooth..
- Add the vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients until evenly distributed..
- Alternately combine dry ingredients into the wet batter and the milk in batches, starting and ending with the dry ingredients. Make sure not to over mix the cake batter..
- Pour the cake batter over the prepared cake pan..
- Bake for 30 minutes at 175 C. The. Loosely cover with a foil and bake for another 15 minutes or until cake is set..
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before flipping the cake..
If you find this Pineapple Upside Down Cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.