Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pineapple cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of energy is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to run less frequently, will also save electricity.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. Typically, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple cake recipe. To cook pineapple cake you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple cake:
- Use 1 cup of malai.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk powder.
- Use 1 cup of sugar.
- Provide 2 cups of maida.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take as required of Whipped creme, gel, edible colors.
- Provide as required of Sugar decoratives.
Steps to make Pineapple cake:
- Add all dry ingredients in one bowl..
- In a mixer blend take milk powder, malai and sugar blend till smooth..
- Add pineapple essence now add dry ingredients to it mix well..
- Grease mould pour cake mixer and bake for 45 mins on low flame..
- Rest the cake for cooling now decorate with whip cream and gel cool it for 1/2 hour..
If you find this Pineapple cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.