Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pineapple cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These kinds of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not running as efficiently as they should. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that are more than ten years old. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to run as often.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple cake recipe. To make pineapple cake you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pineapple cake:
- Prepare 2 cups of sifted all purpose.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of pineapple juice.
- Provide 3/4 cup of fresh pineapple pieces.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1/2 cup of molten margarine.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
Instructions to make Pineapple cake:
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Lightly grease and flour your cake pan..
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside..
- In a blender, blend together pineapple juice, pineapple pieces, vanilla extract, butter, sugar and blend them to mix until smooth. pour in your mixing bowl..
- Add in half the flour and mix till well combined. stir in the margarine then add in the rest of the flour mixture and mix gently to a heavy paste.
- Pour in the batter into the baking tin. Bake at 175 degrees C for 30 – 35 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Let cake cool in its pan on a cooling racks until cooled completely brfore removing from the baking tin..
If you find this Pineapple cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.