Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pineapple cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as economically as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The proper temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less regularly, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not really that difficult. A lot of it is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple cake recipe. You can cook pineapple cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple cake:
- You need 1 cup of Maida.
- Take 3/4 cup of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Milk Powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Fresh curd.
- Get 1/2 cup of Refined oil.
- Take 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Baking Powder.
- Take 1/4 tbsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pineapple Essence.
Steps to make Pineapple cake:
- Take a bowl add oil and sugar beat 15 min..continusaly add curd and beat till curd dissolved properly..
- Add essence and all dry ingredients and mix it..add milk and mix it properly cut and fold methods..
- Transfer the batter in cake tin and tab 2 times..set the tin to preheat microwave 180 degree,20 min….
- After 20 min..now cake is ready and rest 1 hour….after this now decorate the cake non dairy whipping cream..
If you find this Pineapple cake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.