Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pineapple Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pineapple Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Cash.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Probably the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. Maybe the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. Particularly if you make sure the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple cake recipe. To cook pineapple cake you only need 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple Cake:
- Get 1 cup of Maida.
- Use 1/2 cup of Curd.
- Use 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Take 2 tablespoon of Milk powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Pineapple chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of Pineapple essence.
- You need 1/2 cup of Pineapple juice.
- Use 1/2 cup of Oil or Butter.
- You need 2 drops of Yellow food colour.
- Prepare 4-5 tablespoons of Pineapple glaze.
- Get 2-3 tablespoons of Caramel.
Instructions to make Pineapple Cake:
- Seive maida, baking powder and milk powder..
- Mix curd baking soda and sugar and keep aside for 5 minutes..
- Preheat the oven on 150 degree..
- If you are taking butter then whip it till light and if using oil then mix oil and pineapple essence in curd after five minutes..
- Now mix dry ingredients in wet in two batch and mix it..
- Now add pineapple juice and make a smooth cake batter..
- Pour the batter in greased baking tin and bake it for 50 minutes or till the toothpick comes out clean.Take it out and let it cool down completely..
- Now for icing.
- Add yellow food colour and pineapple essence in Whipped cream..
- Cut in two parts.. Apply whipped cream. Spread some pineapple pieces. And cover it.Now apply whipped cream all over the cake base..
- Lastly add pineapple glaze on top of it and give a design by piping caramel..
- Serve decorated..
If you find this Pineapple Cake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.