Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Upside down pineapple cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Upside down pineapple cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Let us begin with something really easy, changing the light bulbs. This will certainly go further than the kitchen, but that is okay. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent style, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a small amount more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Utilizing these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than just exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently discover members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house at the same time. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty easy to live green, all things considered. A lot of it really is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to upside down pineapple cake recipe. To make upside down pineapple cake you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Upside down pineapple cake:
- Use 200 grams of condensed milk.
- Use 11/4 cup of cake flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1/2 cup of butter.
- Provide 6 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 11/2 tsp of pineapple essence.
- Get 4-5 of rings (slices) of pineapple – tinned.
- Use 2 pieces of Few cherries cut into.
- Prepare 2 pieces of Few almonds soaked & skin removed & cut into.
Steps to make Upside down pineapple cake:
- Perheat the oven for 10 minutes.
- Grease a (7”) cake tin with melted butter, dust it with plain flour and sift to ensure uniform distribution of the flour. Shake and remove the excess flour.
- Arrange a drained pineapple ring in the centre. Arrange halved or full pineapple rings on the sides, with cherry half in the centre of each ring. Arrange split almonds in between the rings with the flat side touching the bottom of the tin. Keep the tin aside..
- To prepare the cake, melt the butter in a pan. Cool. Add sugar and condensed milk..
- Beat well. Add the essence then beat again. For 5 minutes..
- Sieve flour, baking powder and baking soda..
- Add half of flour and half of milk to the condensed milk mixture. Beat well. Add the remaining flour and milk in the batter and beat well. 5 minutes.
- Pour into the cake tin, on top of the pineapple rings. Bake in perheated over at 150°C/300°C for 30-40 minutes. When the cake is done, remove from oven, loosen sides of the cake and immediately remove from the tin. (Do not Cool in the tin)..
If you find this Upside down pineapple cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.