Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple Upside Down Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple Upside Down Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Why don’t we begin with something quite simple, changing the light bulbs. This will probably go outside of the kitchen, but that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you must use them rather than incandescent lights. Although costing a little more originally, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Utilizing these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to get the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently come across members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Obviously this also happens in different rooms, not merely the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that difficult. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple upside down cake recipe. To make pineapple upside down cake you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple Upside Down Cake:
- Provide of Topping.
- Prepare 1 can of pineapple rings, drained (keep juice for drizzling).
- You need 30 g of brown sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of margarine, melted.
- Prepare of Cake batter.
- Prepare 175 g of AP flour.
- Provide 60 g of granulated sugar.
- Use 1 packet of vanilla sugar (7,5g).
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 40 g of vegetable oil.
- Get 180 g of soy milk.
- Get Splash of rum.
Steps to make Pineapple Upside Down Cake:
- Pour melted margarine in the bottom of a round cake pan. Sprinkle brown sugar on top. Arrange as much of the pineapple slices as possible. Refrigerate..
- Meanwhile, make the cake batter: whisk dry ingredients together. Pour in wet ingredients. Whisk until just combined..
- Pour batter over pineapple slices. Bake for 35 min in a 350°F/180°C oven..
- Let cake cool for 10 min, then drizzle a few tbsp of pineapple juice over the cake. Flip cake after 10-15 additional minutes. Serve slightly warm. Enjoy :).
If you find this Pineapple Upside Down Cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.