Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pineapple cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Begin with replacing the lights. Accomplish this for the entire house, not only the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you must use them rather than incandescent lights. Although costing a little more originally, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Making use of these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than just exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The kitchen lights specifically are often left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This also takes place in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and see just how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not really that difficult. A lot of it truly is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple cake recipe. You can cook pineapple cake using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pineapple cake:
- Take 3 cups of flour.
- Take 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 4 of eggs.
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
- Get 3/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- You need of Vanilla.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar for the caramel layer.
- Provide 8 slices of Pineapple.
Instructions to make Pineapple cake:
- Prepare the caramel: Put 1/2 cup of sugar in a round cake mold and heat over the cooktop while continously moving the mold so that the melted sugar won't burn. When all the sugar has melted and has taken a golden colour, tilt the mold in all directions until the caramel covers its bottom and edges. Turn off heat. Place the pineapple slices on the hardened caramel..
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175C). Blend eggs for 5 min, then gradually add the cup of sugar and the vanilla over the eggs while continuously blending. Keep blending 5 more minutes..
- Add the oil and water to the blender and let all mix well..
- In another bowl combine the flour and the baking powder..
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and mix just until incorporated.
- Pour batter over the prepared mold which contains the caramel and pineapples.
- Bake in a preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean. (About 45 min).
- Wait for 5 min then turn up the cake upside down on a tray. Then pour one cup of pineapple juice evenly over the cake and let cool before cutting..
If you find this Pineapple cake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.