Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple upside down cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple upside down cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
You may well prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. Possibly the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many men and women incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the greatest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that hard. A lot of it is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple upside down cake recipe. To cook pineapple upside down cake you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pineapple upside down cake:
- Use 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar/ powdered sugar.
- You need 4 slices of pineapple.
- You need 9-10 of glaze cherry.
- Use of For cake mixture:.
- You need 11/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Use 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Take 3/4 cup of milk.
- Provide 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of pineapple essence.
Steps to make Pineapple upside down cake:
- In a pan heat butter, add brown sugar and mix it well..
- Cook it on low flame till the sugar melts..
- Pour this syrup in greased cake mould. Arrange the pineapple slices and cherries on sugar syrup..
- To make cake batter, sieve the dry ingredients..
- In a bowl add butter, sugar, milk, vinegar and essence, mix it well..
- Now add dry ingredients in it and mix it..
- Add this batter over the pineapple slices..
- Bake it on 180d. for 30 to 35 minutes in preheated oven..
If you find this Pineapple upside down cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.