Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pineapple cream cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple cream cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
You may prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. Perhaps the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. You get the maximum energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that hard. Typically, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple cream cake recipe. To cook pineapple cream cake you only need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pineapple cream cake:
- Use of For simple sponge.
- Take 1 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 cup of Caster sugar.
- Provide 4 of Eggs.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Vanilla essence.
- Provide of For frosting.
- Use of Whipped cream.
- Take of Pineapple tin 1.
Instructions to make Pineapple cream cake:
- Pehle eggs ko electric beater se beat karein ke egg mix hojae..
- Phr sugar add kar ke itna beat karein mixture fluffy hojae ya volume me triple hojae about 5 to 6 mints beat krna hai full speed par..
- Ab is mixture m vanilla essence add krden..
- Flour me b.p add kar 2 se 3 baar chaan lein..
- Ab dry ingredients ko egg wale mixture me fold karein just fold krna hai very lightly hand se zor nahi lagana hai warna cake beth jae ga..
- Ab is mixture ko 8/8inch ke greased baking mould m pour krden or 180c par 20 se 30 minutes ke liye bake kar lein..
- Cake jab done hojae to usse thanda hone dein.
- Ab cake ko 2 layers me cut krlen 1st layer par pehle pineapple syrup pour karein phr whipped cream lagaen us par pineapple chunks rakh dein..
- Ab cake ke 2nd part se caver karein..
- Dobara syrup se soak karein phr whipped cream lagaen or frosting kar lein..
If you find this Pineapple cream cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.