Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pineapple upside-down cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple upside-down cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple upside-down cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not operating as effectively as they should. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to run as often.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. A lot of it really is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple upside-down cake recipe. You can have pineapple upside-down cake using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple upside-down cake:
- You need 4 of tsp,butter,Melted, divided.
- You need 4 tsp. of Brown sugar.
- Use 2 of canned unsweetened pineapple slices.
- Prepare 2 of maraschino cherries.
- Take 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 3 tbsp. of Sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of Baking powder.
- Get 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need Dash of ground nutmeg.
- Take 3 tbsp. of Milk.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of Vanilla extract.
Steps to make Pineapple upside-down cake:
- Pour 1/2 tsp. Butter into each of two 10-oz. ramekins coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Top with a pineapple slice. Place a cherry in the center of each pineapple slice ; set aside..
- In a small bowl,combine flour,sugar,baking powder,salt and nutmeg. Beat in the milk,vanilla and remaining butter just until combined. Spoon over pineapple..
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes. Run a knife around the edges of the ramekins; invert onto dessert plates. Serve warm..
If you find this Pineapple upside-down cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.