Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pineapple cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Cash.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These types of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Begin with replacing the bulbs. Do this for the entire house, not merely the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you must use them rather than incandescent lights. They cost a small amount more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. You also have to get the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house also. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it really is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple cake recipe. You can have pineapple cake using 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pineapple cake:
- Use 320 gms of flour.
- Take 6.5 gms of baking powder.
- Take 2 gms of baking soda.
- Use Pinch of salt.
- You need 120 gms of pineapple juice or tin syrup is best.
- Provide 180 gms of tin pineapple crushed.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Use 200 gms of sugar.
- Use 3 of egg yolks.
- You need 3 of egg whites.
- Use As required of Whiped cream for decoration.
- Take As needed of Sugar syrup for cake layering.
- You need as required of Glazed cherries for decoration.
Instructions to make Pineapple cake:
- Preheat oven at 200°c.
- Grease a round cake tray.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Keep aside.
- Now in a bowl whisk together pineapple juce, crushed pineapple and pineaaple essence.
- In another bowl cream butter and 3/4cups sugar until fluffy.
- Now add egg yolks one at a time, beating after each until the batter smoothes.
- Now add all the dry ingredients with juice or syrum/mixture into butter/sugar mixture and make it smooth.
- In another bowl beat egg whites until stiff.
- Now add remaining sugar and mix well.
- Now add beaten egg whites into above batter.
- Now add batter into the prepared tin and knock back to counter to spread it evenly.
- Now bake it for 20-25minutes at 180°c and check it with toothpick.
- After 10 minutes remove the cake from tin and let it cool for 10 minutes. And with the help of sharp knife divide the cake into thin slices and spray the sugar syrup between these slices..
- After that with the help of palate knife spread the whipped cream on cake and with the help of piping bake decorate the cake.
- Now place pieces of pineapple and glazed cherries on top of decorated cake to give final presentation..
If you find this Pineapple cake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.