Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple spong cake (pineapple shape) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple spong cake (pineapple shape) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Cash.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Probably the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. Possibly the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many people wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is particularly effective when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not really that tough. A lot of it is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple spong cake (pineapple shape) recipe. You can have pineapple spong cake (pineapple shape) using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pineapple spong cake (pineapple shape):
- Get 3 cups of flour.
- Use 8 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Get 250 of grm butter.
- Use 1 of teaspn baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 of teaspn baking soda.
- Take 1 of teaspn cake softner.
- You need 3 of sliced pineapple.
- Use 1 of teaspn pineapple flavour.
Steps to make Pineapple spong cake (pineapple shape):
- Seperate egg white and egg yolk in different bowl.
- In a bowl add sugar and butter mixed well until white and creamy.
- Add egg yolk beat by beat and mixed.
- Then combine the dry ingrediant and mixed well baking powder, baking soda.
- Add cake softner and pineapple flavour then keep it aside.
- Add 1 tble spn sugar and beat the egg white untill white and fluffy.
- Gently fold in the fluffy egg white and pineapple and mixed together.
- Transfer the batter to the grease pan and bake.
- I love pineapple that is why i decided to make the shape.
- Wow so amazing…😍 enjoy.
If you find this Pineapple spong cake (pineapple shape) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.