Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pineapple Upside Down Cake! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple Upside Down Cake! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as effectively as they should. You can easily save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to go as often.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it really is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple upside down cake! recipe. You can have pineapple upside down cake! using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pineapple Upside Down Cake!:
- Get of Butter (for greasing).
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Take 6 slices of canned pineapple in juice (plus 3 tablespoon of the juice).
- Get 11 of canned cherries.
- You need 2/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 100 gms of soft butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of superfine sugar.
- Get 2 of large eggs.
Instructions to make Pineapple Upside Down Cake!:
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Butter a 8_9 inch cake tin..
- Sprinkle the 2 tablespoons of sugar on top of the buttered base, and then arrange pineapple slices..
- Fill each pineapple ring with glaze cherry and one in each of the spaces in between.
- Put the flour, baking powder, baking soda, butter, superfine sugar and eggs into a food processor and run the motor until the batter is smooth. Then pour in the 3 tablespoon of pineapple juice..
- Pour the mixture carefully over the cherry_studded pineapple rings; it will only just cover it, so spread it around gently..
- Bake for 30min..
If you find this Pineapple Upside Down Cake! recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.