Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for * Pineapple Poke Cake * recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best * Pineapple Poke Cake * recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to * Pineapple Poke Cake * recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Money.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that are more than ten years old. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to go as often.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Mostly, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to * pineapple poke cake * recipe. To make * pineapple poke cake * you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook * Pineapple Poke Cake *:
- Prepare 20 oz. of can crushed pineapples.
- Get 1 box of yellow cake mix – 15.25oz. Betty Crocker.
- Provide 1 box of at 3.4 oz. vanilla instant pudding.
- Use 4 of eggs.
- Use 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Get 3/4 cup of pineapple juice.
- Use of Soaking Mixture.
- Use 2 Tbsp. of vanilla (divided).
- Take 1 cup of powered sugar.
- Take 1 Tbsp. of melted butter.
- Get of Glaze.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of butter melted.
- Get 1 cup of powered sugar.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of milk (I used a little more).
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make * Pineapple Poke Cake *:
- Preheat oven to 350º. Spray a 12 cup bundt pan Generously with non stick spray. (I used bakers joy has flour in with it)..
- Drain pineapples from tidbits saving juice. Hopefully you get 1 cup juice from it.Beat cake mix , dry pudding mix , eggs , veg. Oil and 3/4 cup Pineapple juice in a large bowl with an electric mixer for 2 minutes. Mix 1 Tbsp vanilla extract in cake battet. Fold in crushed pineapples. Pour into prepared pan..
- Bake cake 40-42 minutes. Until toothpick comes out clean or springs back when touched. Mine took 40 minutes..
- Combine remaing pineapple juice (1/4 cup). 1 Tbsp.vanilla extract, powered sugar , melted butter in a small bowl while cake is baking. So you have it ready when cake comes out of the oven..
- Remove cake from oven . Right after cake comes out of oven. Poke holes in cake with a skewer at 1/2" intervels while cake is still Hot and in pan. Pour soaking mixture over cake. (if soaking mixture begins to pool. Poke addional holes) . Now allow cake to cool About 40 minutes. Then invert pan. Cool completely..
- Glaze – beat glaze ingredients together. Drizzle over cooled cake allowing it to run down sides..
If you find this * Pineapple Poke Cake * recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.