Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pineapple upside-down cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple upside-down cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. These types of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of energy is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to go as often.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple upside-down cake recipe. You can have pineapple upside-down cake using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pineapple upside-down cake:
- Take of for the caramel.
- Use 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 6 tablespoon of unsalted butter.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Take of for the cake.
- Provide 2 1/4 cups of self-rising flour.
- Use 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1 cup of whole milk.
- Take 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 3/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- Provide 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Get 2 cans of pineapple slices.
- Get 11 of cherries.
Steps to make Pineapple upside-down cake:
- To make the caramel.
- Combine brown sugar butter, vanilla and salt in a small pot. Heat on medium while whisking. Cook for about 5 minutes..
- PREPPING THE PAN Pour enough of the caramel into pan and work toward edge so bottom is covered..
- Cut the all but one of the pineapple rings in half. Lay the uncut ring in the center of the bottom then place the halves around it. Place the cherries halves in the voids..
- Press pineapple halves onto the pan’s side then add a cherries at the top of each piece. Set pan aside and get started on the batter..
- FOR THE CAKE Preheat the oven to 180C..
- In a large bowl sift the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Give it a whisk and set aside. In a medium bowl, add eggs, milk, vanilla and sour cream. Whisk together and set aside..
- Add room temperature butter to a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment and cream for a few seconds..
- Add dry mixture to the butter in two batches mixing on medium-low. Scrape the bowl down and mix until you have a crumby mixture..
- On medium speed, beat ½ of the wet mixture into the crumby dry mixture. Scrape the bowl down and add the remaining wet mixture. Beat until combined..
- Pour batter into the prepared pan, filling only 2/3 the way up..
- Bake for 40-45 minutes and/or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Once cake is springy in the center remove and allow to cool in pan for about 10 minutes. Invert onto wire rack and allow to cool completely..
If you find this Pineapple upside-down cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.