Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple cake(no oven) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple cake(no oven) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These kinds of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Probably the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. Possibly the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. You get the greatest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. Typically, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple cake(no oven) recipe. You can cook pineapple cake(no oven) using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pineapple cake(no oven):
- Provide 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- Get 1 teaspoon of pineapple essence.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 4 tablespoon of prestige margarine.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
Steps to make Pineapple cake(no oven):
- In a bowl..sift your flour and the baking..and keep aside.
- In another Small bowl…mix your sugar and margarine till well mixed.
- In a smaller third bowl… break your eggs(separate the egg yellow from egg white)..whisk the egg white..add a little sugar and whisk again..add egg yellow…whisk together well…
- Then in the prestige bowl… add your egg mixture…whisk till mixed well..then add the flour mixture little by little till mixer….
- Now add your milk to the flour…till fluffy.. don't over mix..
- Line your Baking tin..with margarine then sprinkle little flour….
- Add your cake batter…(i pre-heated my bigger sufuria with sand for 20 minutes).
- Now carefully put in your cake batter and cover with a lid…and add hot charcoal on top of the lid..
- Let it bake for 50 minutes…when a toothpick or skewer comes out clean it's ready….
If you find this Pineapple cake(no oven) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.