Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Peach & Almond Tarts recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peach & Almond Tarts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peach & Almond Tarts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These kinds of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not running as efficiently as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. The correct temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. You can certainly reduce how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite easy to live green, after all. It’s related to being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peach & almond tarts recipe. To make peach & almond tarts you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Peach & Almond Tarts:
- Prepare 1 sheet of gluten and dairy free pastry I used Jus-Roll.
- Get 1 of egg beaten.
- Take 3 of peaches cut into slices.
- Provide 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Provide 2 of tsps gluten free plain flour.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Use 4 tbsps of icing sugar.
- Prepare 4 of tsps dairy free milk.
- Use 1 tbsp of flaked almonds.
Instructions to make Peach & Almond Tarts:
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Cut the pastry sheet into 6 squares and place on a baking sheet Brush with the beaten egg.
- Mix together the peach slices, brown sugar, gluten free flour and cinnamon Place 4 peach slices in the middle of each pastry square Bake in the centre of the oven for 20 minutes.
- Mix together the icing sugar and dairy free milk Drizzle over the pastries and sprinkle on the almonds.
If you find this Peach & Almond Tarts recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.