Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Raspberry Frangipane Tart recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Raspberry Frangipane Tart recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raspberry Frangipane Tart recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the particular light bulbs. This will go further than the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent style, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a little bit more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. It goes further than just swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house as well. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not that hard. A lot of it is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to raspberry frangipane tart recipe. You can have raspberry frangipane tart using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Raspberry Frangipane Tart:
- Take of Tart base.
- Provide 125 gm of butter.
- Provide 125 gm of caster sugar.
- Take 225 gm of flour.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Provide 1 of egg yolk.
- You need of Frangipane.
- Get 3 of medium eggs.
- Prepare 125 gm of butter – melted.
- Prepare 125 gm of sugar.
- Get 125 gm of almond meal.
- Take of Rind from one lemon.
- Prepare 150 gm of fresh raspberries.
Steps to make Raspberry Frangipane Tart:
- Make a firm dough using the base ingredients. Wrap in cling film and leave to rest in the fridge for 20 mins.. Beat sugar, lemon rind and eggs till fluffy. Add in melted butter. Beat again till light Mix in the almond meal and stir to mix. Preheat oven to 175c. Grease a 9inch tart mould..
- Roll out the pastry base then gently fill them into the mould. Spread out the frangipane filling evenly Arrange the raspberries on top Bake them for 45 minutes or till brown and firm to touch. Let cool then sprinkle some icing sugar on top Enjoy.
If you find this Raspberry Frangipane Tart recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.