Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spinach Tart recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach Tart recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Tart recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Maybe the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many people incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. Especially if you make sure the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, use the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach tart recipe. You can cook spinach tart using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Tart:
- Get of FOR THE PASTRY:.
- You need 100 g of plain flour.
- Provide 100 g of wholewheat flour.
- Get 100 g of butter.
- You need 4 tbls of water.
- Get 1 of little thyme.
- Prepare of salt / pepper.
- Provide of FOR THE FILLING:.
- Take 400 g of fresh spinach, wilted/squeezed and chopped.
- Take 100 g of feta crumbled.
- You need 100 ml of single cream.
- Prepare 2 of red onions chopped and caramelised.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Take 20 g of grated parmesan cheese.
- Get 50 g of chopped baby plum tomatoes.
- Prepare of salt/pepper.
Instructions to make Spinach Tart:
- Preheat the oven to 180C fan assisted.
- To make the pastry, mix both flours, butter and the thyme together. Add the water and knead. Wrap in cling film and place in the fridge for about 30 minutes..
- Whilst the pastry is chilling, prepare the filling..
- Wilt the spinach and once cool enough squeeze the water out with your hands and then chop roughly.
- Add a little oil to a pan and caramelise the red onions.
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Once the pastry has chilled, remove from fridge and roll out and place in a loose bottom tin..
- Lightly prick the pastry and cover with parchment paper and add ceramic beads (ie bake blind) and place in the oven for 20 mins..
- After 20 mins, remove the ceramic beads and parchment paper and place back in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Once the pastry is done, remove from the oven and place the spinach mixture inside making sure the ingredients are spread out..
- Place back in the oven and bake for about 20 mins until golden brown..
If you find this Spinach Tart recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.