Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veggie Salad Tart recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie Salad Tart recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that hard. Typically, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie salad tart recipe. You can have veggie salad tart using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Veggie Salad Tart:
- Get 2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of basil/thyme.
- Get 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of cold water.
- Provide of Topping.
- Prepare 2-3 of carrots.
- Get 1 of zucchini.
- Use 1 of Chinese eggplant.
- Provide 1 can of tomato paste.
- Take leaves of Fresh basil.
- Get of Balsamic glaze.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Steps to make Veggie Salad Tart:
- To make pastry crust: combine flour, salt, herbs, olive oil with fork. Add water and mix until crumbly. Knead a couple minutes. Roll out and press into greased tart pan. Prick all over with fork. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Take out and cool..
- Peel carrots and cut in half and then use peeler to make long flat ribbons. Do the same with zucchini and eggplant. Soak ribbons in water for 3-5 minutes to soften so they curl and bend without snapping..
- Spread tomato paste over tart shell. Top with basil leaves and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Take carrot, zucchini and eggplant ribbon and curl tightly and keep adding while starting in Center of tart. Spiral out to edge until entire tart is filled. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with pink salt and ground pepper..
- Bake at 350F for approximately 40 minutes. Cool on rack 5 minutes. Remove from pan onto cutting board slice into 8 wedges with very sharp knife after allowing people to ooh and ahh over your masterpiece. Drizzle with more balsamic glaze and sprinkle with freshly shaved basil or parsley..
If you find this Veggie Salad Tart recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.